Caribbean Scene is committed to developing and promoting high environmental standards in all areas of UK business, with the aim of progressively reducing the impact of
its operations on the environment.
The Company aim to:
- Comply with the relevant laws and regulations and take any additional measures considered necessary including recognised best practice.
- Require every member of staff to exercise personal responsibility in preventing harm to themselves, others and the environment, and enable them to contribute to every aspect of safety, health and environmental protection.
- Reduce disturbance from its operations to any persons that may be affected.
- Improve energy efficiency by managing its resources.
- Promote the sustainable use of natural resources whilst using renewable resources wherever possible and encourage the use of recycled materials.
- Continually improve its environmental performance, and have embarked upon development of an Environmental Management System.
- Ensure compliance with standards for noise, water quality, nuisance omissions, waste management and energy use and regularly monitor performance.
- Promote a wider understanding of environmental issues among its employees, clients, suppliers and shareholders.
It will be the responsibility of all Caribbean Scene management to comply with this Environmental Policy, and to demonstrate the practical application of this policy and management system throughout all its restaurants.
Caribbean Scene’s management will also actively encourage an environmentally aware
culture throughout the Company; in conjunction with all related Environmental
Acts and Regulations and the wishes and intent of the Board of Directors.
- Patrick Marché, Founder & CEO